The Aromatherapy Beginner’s Course is an in-depth introduction of the art and science of aromatherapy that includes live class and independent study.
This 100-hour course is designed to provide basic competency in the history, botany, identification, organoleptics, chemistry, quality assessment, safety, usage, formulation, and therapeutics of essential oils and products containing them, as well as basic competency in essential oil-containing product creation techniques.
It is perfect for practitioners from a variety of fields to gain a solid foundation in how to use essential oils safely and effectively in their professional and home lives.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Present a working knowledge of how to use aromatic extracts for greater health and healing.
- Clearly explain what essential oils are, how they work, and how we use them.
- Integrate aromatherapy into another allied profession or career.
- Understand the appropriate use of essential oils and when to turn to other types of alternative medicine.
- Apply their knowledge and experience in blending and product formulation.
January 27/28, February 17/18, March 24/25, and April 21/22
Each class will be from 9am-5pm at Upward Spiral in Tampa, FL
The fee for this course is $1295.
A $500 non-refundable deposit reserves your space, the reminder will be due by the first workshop.
Save $150 when you pay in full, for a final price of $1145.