Get your essential oils out of the bottle and into the air with this hands-on class on the practice of aromatherapy.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How essential oils work through inhalation
- How to prevent colds and flus from coming on
- How to address respiratory issues with aromatherapy
- Tips for environmental fragrancing
- Why and how to use essential oils in a diffuser
- How to make room sprays
Working with 10 selected EOs, you will learn various applications and how to work with them in the context of disease and illness. You will also make a room spray to take home.
Attend Part 2 of this course on April 22 to expand your knowledge on the different applications of essential oils. This class pairs with the Materia Aromatica workshop offered in the morning. This class also counts towards the completion of the Foundations in Aromatherapy Certificate Program.